Skip to content
- Joaquin is the only player in history to have scored at least one goal in four different decades across Spain’s top two divisions.
- Mesut Ozil left Arsenal after seven and a half years. During his time he played over 250 games and racked up 44 goals and 71 assists.
- Rodrigo De Paul and Jordan Veretout have scored 5+ goals in each of the last three Serie A seasons.
- Fikayo Tomori is the first English player to play for AC Milan since David Beckham in 2010.
- Just two of Chelsea’s 17 Premier League managers lost their first ever London derby in the competition. Guus Hiddink at Tottenham in 2009 and Andre Villas-Boas at QPR in 2011.
- Jesse Lingard is the second player to score twice on his Premier League debut for West Ham, after Trevor Sinclair in 1998.
- The last five head coaches hired by LA Galaxy have won MLS Cup as a coach or player before being hired.
- Andrej Kramaric is the top goal scorer in the Bundesliga among Croatians, surpassing Ivica Olic’s record of 72 goals.
- Lionel Messi has scored 15+ goals in each of his last 15 seasons for Barcelona in all competitions.
- Raheem Sterling has become the third player under Pep Guardiola to score 100+ goals in all competitions after Lionel Messi and Sergio Aguero.