- 489-TSG Hoffenheim completed 489 passes in the first half against Wurzburg; the most by any team in a first half in the DFB Pokal since detailed data collection.
- 154 – Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Sven Bender has completed 154 passes in the DFB Pokal
against Aachen (who have completed 176 passes in total) – the highest tally ever after 90 minutes since detailed data collection in the competition.
- 92%- Borussia Dortmund have completed 92% of their passes against KFC Uerdingen; their highest passing accuracy in a Cup game since detailed data collection 2008-09.
- 12- Marco Reus has been directly involved in 12 goals (8 goals, 4 assists) in his last 10 DFB-Pokal matches.
- 1175-Matts Hummels played his first game as a BVB player 1175 days after he had left the club for Bayern Munich in 2016.
- 7-Schalke have converted 7 penalties in the Bundesliga 2018-19, more than any other team.
- 8 – There are 8 clubs starting the 2019-20 Bundesliga campaign with managers that appear for the first time in this competition.
- 9-No player has scored the opening goal of a game in the Top 5 European leagues 2018-19 more often than Kai Havertz (9, same as Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah, Borja Iglesias and Cristhian Stuani).
- 14-New Hoffenheim signing Robert Skov has scored 14 goals from outside the box in the previous season in the Danish Superliga, more than any team in the Bundesliga 2018-19.
- 52-In the previous campaign, 52 Bundesliga goals were scored by players under the age of 20 – more than in any other season in the competition.
Leave a Reply